Jupyter notebook creation failed

Solved!
Ibrahima13
Level 2
Jupyter notebook creation failed

Dear DSS community,

Sorry to disturb you again, I have a scenario which creates a notebook export. When I launch the scenario I have an error (please see the attached file). I think it's linked to some permissions somewhere. However if I launch the notebook I don't get any error.

Could you please help me ? 

Thank you very much in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ATsao
Dataiker

Hi Ibrahima13,

Can you please first confirm that the user in which the scenario is running under is actually your user (and not set to run as some other user) and that your unix user has a home directory? 

If you continue to face issues, please open a support ticket directly and include a scenario diagnosis so that we can help you investigate this matter further. 

Thanks,

Andrew

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ATsao
Dataiker

Hi Ibrahima13,

Can you please first confirm that the user in which the scenario is running under is actually your user (and not set to run as some other user) and that your unix user has a home directory? 

If you continue to face issues, please open a support ticket directly and include a scenario diagnosis so that we can help you investigate this matter further. 

Thanks,

Andrew

0 Kudos
Ibrahima13
Level 2
Author

Hello Andrew, 

Thank you for your reply. The user in which the scenario is running is my user and I confirm that I have home directory. 

I will open a ticket. 

Thank you very much. 

Have a nice day.

0 Kudos
Saswat_M
Level 1

Hi,

Can you please help me with the solution for this issue. Facing the same

0 Kudos