New to Dataiku DSS? Try out our NEW Quick Start Programs today and get onboarded on the product in just one hour! Let's go

Issue calling deployed Dataiku model into Python code running in a container

suhail_shaik
Level 1
Issue calling deployed Dataiku model into Python code running in a container

Hello,

I'm facing an issue trying to read a Dataiku Visual Model into a Python code which is a part of a webapp  running in a container. I think the model call from dataiku.Model is making the correct call but it's not able to process the get_predictor() command correctly and I'm seeing a file not found error. 

if i am running the webapp using local execution then it seems to work just fine the issue raises only when the webapp runs on a container 

Attaching the log of the error for refrence

File "/opt/dataiku/python/dataiku/core/saved_model.py", line 202, in get_predictor
self._predictors[version_id] = build_predictor_for_saved_model(model_folder, self.get_type(), sm.get("conditionalOutputs", []))
File "/opt/dataiku/python/dataiku/core/saved_model.py", line 268, in build_predictor_for_saved_model
core_params = dkujson.load_from_filepath(osp.join(model_folder, "core_params.json"))
File "/opt/dataiku/python/dataiku/core/dkujson.py", line 36, in load_from_filepath
with open(filepath) as fp:
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/app/dataiku/DSS_DATA_DIR/saved_models/<PROJECTKEY>/<modelid>/versions/initial/core_params.json'

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MehdiH
Dataiker
Dataiker

Hello @suhail_shaik 

Thank you for reaching out.

On the attached log, the project key and model ids seem to be missing (look at the `<PROJECTKEY>` and `<modelid>` in the filepath)

The issue must probably lie in the definition of your `filepath`, could you attach the code that performs this operation ?

Cheers

0 Kudos
A banner prompting to get Dataiku DSS