How to do a scaler with multiple columns using recipes

Solved!
NilamberPanda
Level 2
How to do a scaler with multiple columns using recipes

I have 3 columns transaction value avg, frequency and life span and want to bring them down into same scale. Can I achieve this using any visual recipe. I know I can do that using python code but want to know if its possible using visual recipe.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
HarizoR
Developer Advocate

Hi NilamberPanda,

For this kind of use-case, using a code-based solution would be the preferred way as there is no straightforward alternative leveraging visual recipes.

That being said, if you wish to implement your rescaling logic in Python and package it into a custom reusable visual recipe, you can do so by creating a DSS plugin. To learn more about plugins, you can watch this video, read the dedicated section in our documentation, or even follow the online course on our Academy website.

Best,

Harizo

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
HarizoR
Developer Advocate

Hi NilamberPanda,

For this kind of use-case, using a code-based solution would be the preferred way as there is no straightforward alternative leveraging visual recipes.

That being said, if you wish to implement your rescaling logic in Python and package it into a custom reusable visual recipe, you can do so by creating a DSS plugin. To learn more about plugins, you can watch this video, read the dedicated section in our documentation, or even follow the online course on our Academy website.

Best,

Harizo

0 Kudos