How to Clear metrics and checks history?

Solved!
antoinesavin
Level 1
How to Clear metrics and checks history?

I wonder how we can clear the actual metrics and checks history?

I tried to clear the dataset but it does not impact metrics' and checks' history.

Thanks is advance for you guidance.

1 Solution
AlexandreV
Dataiker

Hi,

You can clear the metrics in the status page of your dataset (Clear metrics values). You cannot clear the checks history.

Screenshot 2021-01-27 at 13.36.29.png

@antoinesavin wrote:

I tried to clear the dataset but it does not impact metrics' and checks' history.

You can use the sync recipe to have a brand new dataset with empty checks and metrics history.

Another way would be to replace the dataset by a new one (with a different name) by changing the parent recipe's output:

1. in the parent recipe, go to configuration and click change under the output section.
  2. create a new dataset
  3. click save

The new dataset has an empty metrics and checks history.

Alex

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlexandreV
Dataiker

Hi,

You can clear the metrics in the status page of your dataset (Clear metrics values). You cannot clear the checks history.

Screenshot 2021-01-27 at 13.36.29.png

@antoinesavin wrote:

You can use the sync recipe to have a brand new dataset with empty checks and metrics history.

Another way would be to replace the dataset by a new one (with a different name) by changing the parent recipe's output:

1. in the parent recipe, go to configuration and click change under the output section.
  2. create a new dataset
  3. click save

The new dataset has an empty metrics and checks history.

Alex

0 Kudos
JIshikawa
Level 3

Is there a way to call the clear metrics function via Python or so?

0 Kudos

Labels

?
Labels (2)
A banner prompting to get Dataiku