HTTP code: 500, Code: ERR_SQL_DB_UNREACHABLE, type: com.dataiku.dip.exceptions.CodedSQLException

cindy2000_sh
Level 2
HTTP code: 500, Code: ERR_SQL_DB_UNREACHABLE, type: com.dataiku.dip.exceptions.CodedSQLException

Got this error when importing data after three days of use. 

How I get this error: Import your first dataset-->import existing-->choose connection to import from-->choose a connection to browse

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 10.07.28 AM.png

It worked in my first project three days ago. Can I fix this from my side?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Andrey
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @cindy2000_sh , 

Can you test if your database server is running? You may also test the DB connection from the admin page, by opening Administration -> Connections -> your connection and then clicking on "Test" on the bottom of the page.

Andrey Avtomonov
R&D Engineer @ Dataiku
cindy2000_sh
Level 2
Author

Hi Andrey,

In the admin page, I can only see License/Clusters/Code Envs. Is that the correct page?

Andrey
Dataiker Alumni

yes, it's this screen, however, you need to be logged in as admin in order to see the list of connections.

Andrey Avtomonov
R&D Engineer @ Dataiku
ATsao
Dataiker

Hi Cindy,

Are you by any chance logged in as the admin user on your DSS instance? You seem to be logged in as a non-admin user, which explains why you are only able to see this particular pages/tabs. 

Thanks,

Andrew

cindy2000_sh
Level 2
Author

Hi, 

I think I have found my data, thank you so much!

ttoropov
Level 2

Good day!

I got a similar error but in recipes module. It occurs each time I try to run a recipe. 

Unable to create directory /opt/dataiku/data/jobs/BPPROJECTTIM/Build_data_final_prepared__NP__2023-07-25T10-42-06.561

Please see our options for getting help

HTTP code: 500, type: java.io.IOException

What would you recommend to do?

0 Kudos
Turribeach

Hi. Please start a new thread. You error is different. 

0 Kudos