Flow View too Big

Solved!
davidhernandez
Level 3
Flow View too Big

I clicked on something in the Flow, and now my entire Flow is like too big.  How do I decrease the view size of the Flow?  I tried holding the Ctrl and minus sign to decrease the screen size, but that did not seem to work.  All of the Flow icons are TOO BIG

0 Kudos
2 Solutions
tgb417

@davidhernandez 

Not clear if this is your challenge. 

I would start with

<ctrl> 0  on PC

or

<CMD> 0 on Mac

to get the browser back to normal size.  (Above that is the number 0.  Not the letter O)

In the Flow the window will respond to the scroll wheel on your mouse and zoom in and out.  If you are using an Apple Magic Mouse a single finger stroke on the back of the mouse does the same thing.  Apple Trackpad is often a two-finger scroll.  I don't remember if windows offer a scroll wheel simulation on the trackpad.  

There are some keyboard shortcuts that might help as well.

Flow Zoom Shortcuts.jpg

<shift>z+r is the one on this list that I hope will help the most.

Hope this helps.

--Tom

View solution in original post

@davidhernandez 

Excellent!!

Welcome to the community.  

As you have other question please feel to reach out to the community.  And as you grow more confident and experienced please take a moment to help others.  

--Tom

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
tgb417

@davidhernandez 

Not clear if this is your challenge. 

I would start with

<ctrl> 0  on PC

or

<CMD> 0 on Mac

to get the browser back to normal size.  (Above that is the number 0.  Not the letter O)

In the Flow the window will respond to the scroll wheel on your mouse and zoom in and out.  If you are using an Apple Magic Mouse a single finger stroke on the back of the mouse does the same thing.  Apple Trackpad is often a two-finger scroll.  I don't remember if windows offer a scroll wheel simulation on the trackpad.  

There are some keyboard shortcuts that might help as well.

Flow Zoom Shortcuts.jpg

<shift>z+r is the one on this list that I hope will help the most.

Hope this helps.

--Tom
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

To echo and complement @tgb417 's excellent response, I would also like to provide you with two resources:

I hope all of this helps @davidhernandez !

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as ‘Accepted Solution’ to help others like you!
sergeyd
Dataiker

@tgb417 

Wanted to add that sometimes you need to hit Shift+Z+R twice for this combination to work.

tgb417

@sergeyd 

I've also found that

<shift> Z

quickly followed by

<shift>R 

also works.

Do you know what the expected behavior is on this?

--Tom
0 Kudos
davidhernandez
Level 3
Author

Excellent! It worked. Thank you @tgb417 @CoreyS 

@davidhernandez 

Excellent!!

Welcome to the community.  

As you have other question please feel to reach out to the community.  And as you grow more confident and experienced please take a moment to help others.  

--Tom
0 Kudos