Failed to check readiness

Gac_100
Level 1
Failed to check readiness

Hi there
I am quite new to Dataiku and I have tried to find an answer in the documentation but I am stuck on the following error.

Job failed: Error while connecting to dataset FEN_DEDUPE.Add_1, caused by: DataStoreIOException: Failed to check readiness, caused by: HiveSQLException: Error while compiling statement: FAILED: ParseException line 1:15 cannot recognize input near '(' 'SELECT' '*' in joinSource, caused by: HiveSQLException: Error while compiling statement: FAILED: ParseException line 1:15 cannot recognize input near '(' 'SELECT' '*' in joinSource, caused by: RuntimeException: org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.ParseException:line 1:15 cannot recognize input near '(' 'SELECT' '*' in joinSource More info about this error

I have an SQL query (Hive), and then I have a simple Prepare Recipe that removes 10 columns. Whenever I run the recipe I get the above error. I have confirmed the schemas are ok, the query works in a notebook, I dropped and recreated the table in Hadoop and inserted a row. I am not sure what else to try!. It worked a few weeks ago but now it does not.  I have other queries with the same structure and the same Prepare Recipe that function as expected.

If anybody has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. If there is any other information that I can provide please let me know.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Reply
fchataigner2
Dataiker

Hi

unfortunately, this amount of info isn't enough to know where the query was run from and how it was built. You should go to the failed job's page, grab the diagnostic in the 'Actions' button, and open a support ticket on support.dataiku.com with it

0 Kudos