I have a shapefile containing areas (source https://www.data.gouv.fr/fr/datasets/decoupage-des-zones-de-securite-prioritaires-zsp-1/).
The area are stores into Multipolygon and I want to check if a Geopoint is inside a Multipolygon :
- with python, it works with the shapely package
- with postgresql, apparenlty the postgis extension allows it
But I'd like to know if it is feasible to do it with a visual recipe
Thanks in advance
At the moment, the step you describe is not part of the visual interface. You have several options:
- As you've already done, use a code recipe.
- If you require a Prepare recipe anyway, add a Code step with a code environment.
- If you think you might be using this in several projects, it might be worth considering packaging as a plugin custom step, that way it will be available across the instance!
I will log this as a feature request in our backlog.