Community Conundrum 25:Feature Visualization is now live! Read More

API CALLS inside DSS

Level 1
Level 1
API CALLS inside DSS

Can anyone help me in understanding how to perform API Calling inside DSS? How do i create an API call to fetch data from an external source ?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Level 4

To what kind of API  do you want to connect? We've working with Jira and Smartsheet api calls, and our approach has two steps: first, we use the python SDK available, and we implement the calls that we want to use; second, if there are some "often used" API calls, we convert those codes into a Plugin.

Does this describe and/or answer your question? If so, I could share some examples we have.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Level 1
Level 1
Author

Hi ! Thank you so much for your response, basically we want to extract data from PEGA and bring into DataIKU using API calls and plugins . Do you have any examples pertaining to this? 

0 Kudos
Level 4

I do have some examples, but with Jira and Smartsheet APIs. Would this help you?

Also, there is this other ticket in the community, where they provide an example, but for Freshdesk.

Cheers.

0 Kudos
Level 4

I do have some examples, but with Jira and Smartsheet APIs. Would this help you?

Also, there is this other ticket in the community, where they provide an example, but for Freshdesk.

Cheers.

Labels (1)