Welcome to Dataiku User Groups!

Dataiku User Groups are volunteer user-led events designed to connect users for sharing knowledge in Dataiku DSS and data science. 

Join for opportunities to meet peers and share use cases, workflows, best practices, and tips & tricks! 

There are currently two types of Dataiku User Groups: 

• Local User Groups welcome all DSS users & data enthusiasts. Expect new groups to be publicly listed on the User Groups page soon! Events will always be announced in those groups, and you’re also welcome to post about any local news related to Dataiku - but for general product questions, keep heading to the relevant discussions  to reach a larger audience 😉
  • Internal User Groups: those are restricted to employees from specific customer organizations, which have launched a dedicated Dataiku User Group to foster exchanges between DSS users across teams and geos.  

All Dataiku User Groups are run by volunteer users who dedicated time and energy to build opportunities for data practitioners to learn - together and from each other. Huge thanks to them!

The Dataiku Community team (@MichaelG, @CoreyS, and myself @LisaB) supports them with the frameworks, tools, and assistance needed to grow exchanges. 

Interested in launching a local or internal Dataiku User Group? Fill in the interest form and we’ll get in touch!

Comments

Would you consider a virtual group?

LisaB
Dataiker

Hi Tom! Indeed, we'll be announcing it next week 🙂 We'll update the above and will message you as soon as it's out. Wish you stay safe & healthy!

In particular I’m considering one related to  ikig.ai.

@LisaB 

I’ve also done some facilitation of online data science / data analytics groups using online lean coffee type facilitation. Let me know if I can be of any help.  

LisaB
Dataiker

Awesome thanks, we'll be in touch!

@LisaB ,

Are other Community Leaders in this group? (I don't see anyone else here.)

As community Leaders can we post to this group? (I don't seem to be able to add a new thread to the User Groups Resources. I have a community leaders thread that I'd like to post.

LisaB
Dataiker

Hi Tom! This area is designed to provide general info about user groups - sending you a MP to see where your content will best meet its audience 😉 

Share:

Labels

?
Labels (1)
Version history
Publication date:
05-03-2020 04:52 PM
Version history
Last update:
‎05-25-2020 09:59 AM
Updated by:
Contributors