Welcome and Introductions

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager
Welcome and Introductions

Welcome to The Netherlands Dataiku user group!

This group brings together users from all over The Netherlands to share knowledge about Dataiku DSS, with:

• Regular events to connect and learn about projects developed by fellow users. Anyone is welcome to present - please let me know if you have a project youโ€™d like to share!
  • This online group to share updates and stay connected in-between events. Feel free to post about any Dataiku or data topics of interest to fellow local users.

Feel free to reach out to me for any questions - Iโ€™m here to help you exchange and learn from each other!

The Dataiku User Groups are led by volunteer users who contribute their time and communication skills to enable fellow users to learn from each other. If youโ€™d like to lead this group, please fill out this application form and weโ€™ll get back. Thanks for your interest!.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Replies