Introduce yourself!

LisaB
Dataiker
Introduce yourself!

This User Group is precisely design to build connections between Dutch users, so let's get started with some introductions ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Here are a few thought starters: 

• Username/name
  • Role & company
  • Responsibilities
  • Experience with Dataiku DSS  

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Lisa, Community Programs Manager at Dataiku

Don't forget to mark as "Accepted Solution" when someone provides the correct answer to your question ๐Ÿ˜‰
0 Kudos
3 Replies
LisaB
Dataiker
Author

To get started:

I'm Lisa, part of the Community team at Dataiku, and more specifically in charge of building User Groups to connect you all! I've been a light DSS users for 3 years, mostly using the visual Prepare recipe and building dashboards ๐Ÿ™‚

Lisa, Community Programs Manager at Dataiku

Don't forget to mark as "Accepted Solution" when someone provides the correct answer to your question ๐Ÿ˜‰
MRvLuijpen

Hi all, 

I'm Marc Robert, I work for Ordina in The Netherlands and am currently working with Dataiku in order to get new users on-board to the Dataiku platform. We currently have many users on our OnPremise instance, and are working on a Cloud-based instance for additional computing power. Have been using DSS for almost 2 years and have been educating myself with several of the Dataiku Academy training paths.

Jurre
Level 5

Hi!

I'm Jurre, data analyst/consultant and happy dataiku-user for half a year now. Dataiku helps me keeping data safe while processing it. Besides that it helps me personally to evolve from an analyst to a Datascientist as i can play around with new techniques both visually and in code in a safe environment.