Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted
ben_p
Level 2
Re: Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone,

My name is Ben, I live and work in the beautiful Herefordshire countryside in the UK. I am currently Data Science Manager for the online clothing and sports wear retailer MandM Direct.

Here at MandM we do a lot of work around understanding our customers, and actioning data to improve our marketing communications and advertising spend. I have skilled up in the data science in the past couple of years, as the business has accumulated more data and has needed to look for smarter, faster ways to extract value from it.

We've come a long way over the last couple of years and DataIKU is the next exciting step in us embedding data science and machine learning into business action and decision making every single day.

Look forward to learning with you all,
Ben

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Welcome to the Community GP!
Really glad to have you with us - and looking forward to hearing your experiences!
I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ben_p 

Ohh Herefordshire that's on my list for places to move once I leave London - I'll take your beautiful comment under advisement!

Welcome to the Community - I hope it helps you continue your upskilling!

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
David_Yu_20
Level 1

Hi everyone,

My name is David, I'm running a start-up on diverse IT projects include AI and machine learning, in Sydney, Australia.

I try to introduce a new methodology of AI and machine learning, I call it Advanced Machine Learning; I hope it can solve the AI crisis (like killer bots mentioned in DataIku proportional video), and help human development greatly.

Currently I look for partners to build some useful working machine learning applications.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome @David_Yu_20! Thanks for being a part of the Community.

Can you tell me a bit more about your new methodology?

Good luck on your hunt for partners! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
David_Yu_20
Level 1

Hi Michael,

The methodology I use is to put a programmable middle layer in neural networks like Markov Chain or Boltzmann Machine; making human-computer interactions more scalable and machine learning could become machine educating (human can extract valuable information from big data). For instance, if you want to build light speed spaceship, you can let AI teach you how to build it..

At this stage, we only co-work with our trusted partners, and there are many technical details involved if we start to cooperate. I'm always willing to discuss.

Cheers,

0 Kudos