Every Picture Tells a Story ๐Ÿ“ธ

CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni
Every Picture Tells a Story ๐Ÿ“ธ

As the song goes, โ€œEvery picture tells a story don't it?โ€ Since its launch you all have been part of a vibrant community coming together for learning, peer-to-peer support, and best practices sharing of Dataiku DSS. We want you to be able to express yourself and tell your story. So if you havenโ€™t already be sure to update your avatar!

I know what you must be thinking, โ€œCorey, if you want us to act, then lead by example,โ€ and you know, you are right. So right here, right now, I will remove my avatar to display what I actually look likeโ€ฆ

CoreyS_0-1583866943324.jpeg

Just kidding, that is clearly from the movie Avatar, and as you can see I have already updated my avatar. So if you wish to update it, here is how you do it.

1. Click My Profile in the drop down menu when you hover over your avatar:

CoreyS_1-1583866943386.png

2) On your profile page select the edit button:

CoreyS_2-1583866943326.png

1. Select the  CoreyS_3-1583866943325.pngbutton and upload a picture of your choosing!

So what is the story behind your Avatar? Mine is my official Dataiku headshot. Nothing too special except this headshot was taken over 3500 miles (over 5800 kilometers) away from where I am right now. Wasnโ€™t expecting that, huh? So upload your avatar and give us a story behind the image.

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Replies