Setting up a custom python environment

Solved!
Erlebacher
Level 4
Setting up a custom python environment

Hi, 

I am using the free online version of Dataiku, and am trying to setup a Python environment with torch and a few other packages. I cannot find a way to accomplish this with the online version of Dataiku. Is it possible? If so, I will appreciate any insight you might provide. Thanks. Gordon.

Operating system used: maces

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @Erlebacher and welcome to the Dataiku Community. Dataiku Online allows you to work extensively with Python. To do so you can:

• use one of the two Python environments, Data Science and Dash, which are available by default;
  • create a custom one and choose the packages to include.

Please note that you have to be space-admin to create or manage your Python environments.

More information can be found here in this resource in our Knowledge Base: Work With Python on Dataiku Online and more specifically How to Create a Python Environment. I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @Erlebacher and welcome to the Dataiku Community. Dataiku Online allows you to work extensively with Python. To do so you can:

• use one of the two Python environments, Data Science and Dash, which are available by default;
  • create a custom one and choose the packages to include.

Please note that you have to be space-admin to create or manage your Python environments.

More information can be found here in this resource in our Knowledge Base: Work With Python on Dataiku Online and more specifically How to Create a Python Environment. I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos