Newbe TAB completion not working Jupyter Notebook

Dykes
Level 1
Newbe TAB completion not working Jupyter Notebook

Help require - I am very new to all this. I install Anaconda3-2022.10-Windows-x86_64 (1) to my laptop Windows 10 ASUS Vivobook 15. I have the following versions installed - conda 22.11.1, Python 3.9.13 and ipython –version = 7.31. When in Jupyter Notebook the TAB completion does not work. I type for example day. and press the tab button and nothing happens. I tried many of the suggested solution on I found on the web but nothing works. I am taking a course but has been stuck for over a week now. When I type day. - tab I except to find the attached but nothing happens. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Operating system used: Winodws 10

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Turribeach

I am confused. Are you using Jupyter Notebooks inside Dataiku or are you using Jupyter Notebooks from Anaconda?

0 Kudos
Dykes
Level 1
Author

I am using Jupyter Notebooks from Anaconda. Sorry about any confusion as I am very new to all this. I have been stuck for a week now so just trying to get help from anyone.

0 Kudos
Turribeach

Well if you are using Jupyter Notebooks from Anaconda then you should read the Jupyter troubleshooting page https://jupyter-notebook.readthedocs.io/en/stable/troubleshooting.html and seek help there. 

These forums are for Dataiku which is a ML platform which integrates Jupyter Notebooks. But it has nothing to do with Anaconda which is a distribution of Python and R packages for scientific computing and ML.

0 Kudos
Dykes
Level 1
Author

Thank you

0 Kudos
Dykes
Level 1
Author

How do I delete my profile from Dataiku community

0 Kudos
Dykes
Level 1
Author

Yes this issue has been resolved. Would like to know how to delete my profile?

0 Kudos