Backup configuration on a spreadshet

Echo9k
Level 2
Backup configuration on a spreadshet

Hello community,

I-ve a Data IKU instance that access to Azure and AWS, my task is to create an accessible Spreadsheet containing all the necessary details to replicate each of the projects.

I know there're other ways to backup and export the information, but if you had to do it using the python API, what would you suggest I do?

I'm currently building some functions to get info and from settings, datasets and recipes, but I don't know if that's enough. 

Any suggestion or must-have recommendation with this requirement will be appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi, @Echo9k! Can you provide any further details on the thread to assist users in helping you find a solution (insert examples like DSS version etc.) Also, can you let us know if youโ€™ve tried any fixes already?This should lead to a quicker response from the community.

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
Echo9k
Level 2
Author

Hi CoreyS

I'm using the DSS Version 8.0.0, it.s not exactly an issue, it's more like an administrative requirement to have a spreadsheet with enough information to replicate the info.

I build something with the python API but I'm,  not sure what's enough.

0 Kudos