To Dos on Projects and Data objects (Team Member)

0 Kudos

As a team member on a number of Dataiku based analytic projects, I would like to be able to see all the to-do items across projects and data object that I have access to. 

So that I can understand the current list of opportunities for improvements on objects.  This may help be understand if this project or data object are useful for my current needs.

--Tom
3 Comments
AshleyW
Dataiker

Status changed to: In the Backlog

AshleyW
Dataiker

Hi @tgb417 ,

Thanks for these ideas about collaboration in DSS! We're always exploring options to re-think how that works and have logged this idea with similar existing requests that are related to project management and integrations we might explore.

Ashley

Status changed to: In Backlog

Hi @tgb417 ,

Thanks for these ideas about collaboration in DSS! We're always exploring options to re-think how that works and have logged this idea with similar existing requests that are related to project management and integrations we might explore.

Ashley

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
Status changed to: In the Backlog