To Do on Projects, Data, et all (Project Manager)

0 Kudos

As a leader of a data analytic project team, I would like to be able to see the status of all to do items regardless of the project, data object, that holds the to-do item.  So that I can provide feedback up to management, and help remove roadblocks for members of the team.

--Tom
4 Comments
AshleyW
Dataiker

Status changed to: In the Backlog

AshleyW
Dataiker

Hi @tgb417 ,

Thanks for these ideas about collaboration in DSS! We're always exploring options to re-think how that works and have logged this idea with similar existing requests that are related to project management and integrations we might explore.

Ashley

Status changed to: In Backlog

Hi @tgb417 ,

Thanks for these ideas about collaboration in DSS! We're always exploring options to re-think how that works and have logged this idea with similar existing requests that are related to project management and integrations we might explore.

Ashley

@AshleyW ,

Excellent. 

• How will updates be shared over time about items then end up in the backlog.
  • As the few ideas that I've share are incomplete, will there be other opportunities to help with the ideation process around Dataiku's implementation choices task and project leadership?
--Tom

@AshleyW ,

Excellent. 

• How will updates be shared over time about items then end up in the backlog.
  • As the few ideas that I've share are incomplete, will there be other opportunities to help with the ideation process around Dataiku's implementation choices task and project leadership?
MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
Status changed to: In the Backlog