Support Partitioning for Visual ML Clustering Type Models

Currently one of the limitations with partitioning is being able to partition clustering type visual ml models (here). As a work around end users can either export the visual ml model as a python notebook, and/or create their own python script to build their clustering models with partitions.

We actively leverage cluster models with partitions for various use cases: from segmenting field representatives for numerous regions/countries, to identifying patient sub-groups for different populations in a therapy area, and so on.

By supporting partitioning for visual ml clustering models this will help expedite scaling model creation across the enterprise and make available the solution to additional users who aren't as familiar with python code.

4 Comments
Krishna
Dataiker

Thanks @kathyqingyuxu ! Adding to the backlog

Status changed to: In the Backlog

Thanks @kathyqingyuxu ! Adding to the backlog

CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
Status changed to: In Backlog

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
Status changed to: In the Backlog

Gipple
Level 2

I would also like this feature.

I would also like this feature.