Request ability to launch notebooks stored in an uploaded Git repository

0 Kudos

Hi,

Related to this discussion.  We store a code library that contains Python and Python based Jupyter notebooks.  We do not want to have to import the notebooks from Github separately, we want to launch them from with the code library we loaded from Github.  This ensures a single source of truth.

thx

3 Comments
ClemenceB
Dataiker

Hi, 

If you've imported a code library containing both python files and notebooks, starting with V11 you can edit these notebooks using JupyterLab in a Code Studio. From your Code Studio you'll be able to access all the files imported in your project code library, edit them, and save them back to Dataiku. 

For a quick overview of Code Studios, you can watch this short video.

I hope it answers your question.

Best, 

Clรฉmence

Hi, 

If you've imported a code library containing both python files and notebooks, starting with V11 you can edit these notebooks using JupyterLab in a Code Studio. From your Code Studio you'll be able to access all the files imported in your project code library, edit them, and save them back to Dataiku. 

For a quick overview of Code Studios, you can watch this short video.

I hope it answers your question.

Best, 

Clรฉmence

CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
Status changed to: Gathering Input

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
Status changed to: Gathering Input