Permanent deactivation of the tooltips should be configurable

Tooltips are nice in principle - especially for beginners. However, it is always annoying when you have to deactivate them every time you log in.

It would be a real improvement if I, as a user or possibly also as an admin, could permanently deactivate the tooltips.

2 Comments

Seconded- the tooltips seem to come back for me every time the version of Dataiku is upgraded. It'd be great if my status as an experienced user could be checked from my profile so only new features are shown to me in onboarding

Seconded- the tooltips seem to come back for me every time the version of Dataiku is upgraded. It'd be great if my status as an experienced user could be checked from my profile so only new features are shown to me in onboarding

Total nightmare if you work remotely and use Citrix as it seriously slows down the connection. I would prefer to disable this at system level but failing that it shoujld be prt of the user's profile, not a cookie that gets cleared every now and then.

Total nightmare if you work remotely and use Citrix as it seriously slows down the connection. I would prefer to disable this at system level but failing that it shoujld be prt of the user's profile, not a cookie that gets cleared every now and then.