More of the rich text editor features in the discussions editor

User Story

As a DSS community member in my organization, I would like to create clean clearer more informative discussion threads in Dataiku.  So that once I learn how to use the Wiki Editor, I can use the same knowledge to create very clear communitive discussion posts that team members can take actions on.

Notes:

Although I believe it is possible to use the underlying markdown.  With the current interface It seems impossible to find that fact and those features.

COS

• It is great that the discussion editor does not cover the entire screen, so I can reference the underlying content I'm commenting on.
  • Support for using the DSS Object links is very important.  I would like to reference an object and make a comment so that team members can take actions.
--Tom
1 Comment
AshleyW
Dataiker

Thanks for your idea, @tgb417 

Your idea meets the criteria for submission, we'll reach out should we require more information. 

If you’re reading this and think this would be a great capability to add to discussions in DSS, be sure to kudos the original post!

Status changed to: In the Backlog

Thanks for your idea, @tgb417 

Your idea meets the criteria for submission, we'll reach out should we require more information. 

If you’re reading this and think this would be a great capability to add to discussions in DSS, be sure to kudos the original post!