List managed folders from project

0 Kudos

Currently, the only way to view which managed folders are associated with a project is to check the flow. However, on large projects, the flow is too large to load. (On my project of just 7,000 datasets, the flow crashes the browser tab). Datasets and recipes can be listed in the datasets and recipes pages, but managed folders don't show up under datasets or have their own list. It would be great to be able to list managed folders so they can be found quickly without needing to use the API.

There's currently a workaround: Catalog > filter for managed folder > filter for project

But this is pretty far in the UI from the project workspace and requires a lot of extra navigation for a task done frequently. It would be great for a workflow that saves files to a managed folder if they could be listed directly from a project.

2 Comments
ktgross15
Dataiker

Thanks for your feedback - we've added this to our backlog and will let you know of any potential updates here.

For anyone reading this - please give it a thumbs up if you'd also like to see this feature added ๐Ÿ™‚

Katie

Status changed to: In Backlog

Thanks for your feedback - we've added this to our backlog and will let you know of any potential updates here.

For anyone reading this - please give it a thumbs up if you'd also like to see this feature added ๐Ÿ™‚

Katie

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
Status changed to: In the Backlog