Improvements to "Tags" View

0 Kudos

When working with large flows, I like to organize them into pieces with zones and (many) tags.  Its very tedious to select all tags when I want to zoom out and get a big picture to see how difference pieces I categorize with tags fit into the flow.  Likewise, when I have many tags its sometimes difficult to find what I am looking for.  

A few features that would improve the user experience

• "Select all" to enable all tags
  • Search
  • Sorting options
    • Add alphabetical
    • Keep count of tagged objects

See attached picture for view box I am referencing

2 Comments
ElisaS
Dataiker

Thanks for your idea, @chrisfeagles 

Your idea meets the criteria for submission, we'll reach out should we require more information.

If youโ€™re reading this and would love to see this improvement in the flow views, be sure to kudos the original post or leave a comment!

Take care,

Elisa

Status changed to: In Backlog

Thanks for your idea, @chrisfeagles 

Your idea meets the criteria for submission, we'll reach out should we require more information.

If youโ€™re reading this and would love to see this improvement in the flow views, be sure to kudos the original post or leave a comment!

Take care,

Elisa

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
Status changed to: In the Backlog