Improvements to "Tags" View

0 Kudos

When working with large flows, I like to organize them into pieces with zones and (many) tags.  Its very tedious to select all tags when I want to zoom out and get a big picture to see how difference pieces I categorize with tags fit into the flow.  Likewise, when I have many tags its sometimes difficult to find what I am looking for.  

A few features that would improve the user experience

• "Select all" to enable all tags
  • Search
  • Sorting options
    • Add alphabetical
    • Keep count of tagged objects

See attached picture for view box I am referencing

2 Comments
ElisaS
Dataiker

Thanks for your idea, @chrisfeagles 

Your idea meets the criteria for submission, we'll reach out should we require more information.

If you’re reading this and would love to see this improvement in the flow views, be sure to kudos the original post or leave a comment!

Take care,

Elisa

Status changed to: In Backlog

Thanks for your idea, @chrisfeagles 

Your idea meets the criteria for submission, we'll reach out should we require more information.

If you’re reading this and would love to see this improvement in the flow views, be sure to kudos the original post or leave a comment!

Take care,

Elisa

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as ‘Accepted Solution’ to help others like you!
Status changed to: In the Backlog