Enable programming language specific indent default options

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am routinely editing in R and Python and do not find having to change my default indent option.  Can you please make this language specific?

thx

7 Comments
AlexT
Dataiker

Hi,

To edit the default indenting in DSS you can go to Profile and Settings - My Settings - Code Editor and change the indent unit and tab size :

Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 11.27.07.png

Kind Regards,

Hi,

To edit the default indenting in DSS you can go to Profile and Settings - My Settings - Code Editor and change the indent unit and tab size :

Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 11.27.07.png

Kind Regards,

info-rchitect
Level 6

@AlexT 

That does not solve the request:

Can you please make this language specific?

@AlexT 

That does not solve the request:

Can you please make this language specific?

CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
Status changed to: Gathering Input

info-rchitect
Level 6

for example:

'python': 4,

'R': 2

for example:

'python': 4,

'R': 2

ClemenceB
Dataiker

Hi @info-rchitect ,

This option is not available for now, but the request has been logged.

Best,

Clรฉmence

Hi @info-rchitect ,

This option is not available for now, but the request has been logged.

Best,

Clรฉmence

CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
Status changed to: In Backlog

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

Status changed to: In the Backlog