Email Reporter provide CC and BCC options

Hi Team,
Not sure if this has been requested before.
My question is, does Dataiku plan on adding CC and BCC options to the email reporter using SMTP anytime in the future.
Is this something thats feasible ?

7 Comments
MarkPundurs
Level 3

AbbVie also needs this enhancement.

AbbVie also needs this enhancement.

ktgross15
Dataiker

Hi @NN ,

Thanks for sharing - this is in our backlog already and we'll let you know of any potential updates.

If you’re reading this and would love to see this improvement too, be sure to kudos the original post or leave a comment!

Best,

Katie

Status changed to: In Backlog

Hi @NN ,

Thanks for sharing - this is in our backlog already and we'll let you know of any potential updates.

If you’re reading this and would love to see this improvement too, be sure to kudos the original post or leave a comment!

Best,

Katie

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as ‘Accepted Solution’ to help others like you!
Status changed to: In the Backlog

ktgross15
Dataiker

Hello,

Wanted to let you know that our development team is actively working on this feature and it should be available soon. I will provide an update as soon as it has been delivered.

Best,

Katie

Status changed to: Developing

Hello,

Wanted to let you know that our development team is actively working on this feature and it should be available soon. I will provide an update as soon as it has been delivered.

Best,

Katie

ktgross15
Dataiker

Hello @NN and all other readers of this post,

I'm pleased to announce that this has been delivered as part of version 12; see in release notes here. 

Let us know if you have any questions!

Katie

Status changed to: Released

Hello @NN and all other readers of this post,

I'm pleased to announce that this has been delivered as part of version 12; see in release notes here. 

Let us know if you have any questions!

Katie

Thank you @ktgross15 @Turribeach Amazing news. 🙂

Thank you @ktgross15 @Turribeach Amazing news. 🙂