Copy Subflow - select flow zone for target project

The copy subflow feature is a more powerful alternative to exposing datasets to other projects, passing the control for building to the target project. However, for large projects, it can be difficult to find the copied subflow after it's been moved. Ideally, a flow zone can be selected directly from the copy subflow interface, keeping project organization and speeding up the workflow.

3 Comments
ElieA
Dataiker

Thanks for your idea @natejgardner . Your idea meets the criteria for submission, we'll reach out should we require more information.

If youโ€™re reading this and think this would be a great capability to add to DSS, be sure to kudos the original post!

Take care,

Elie

Status changed to: In the Backlog

Thanks for your idea @natejgardner . Your idea meets the criteria for submission, we'll reach out should we require more information.

If youโ€™re reading this and think this would be a great capability to add to DSS, be sure to kudos the original post!

Take care,

Elie

ElieA
Dataiker

Thanks for submitting this idea and for sharing the context around why it would be useful to your team.

You'll be pleased to hear this idea is in our backlog. It is a request we've received from customers--and we are determining the next steps for development. We can't provide a timeline at this point, but be sure to check back for updates.!

For everyone else, kudos the original post to signal that you're interested in Dataiku developing and releasing this feature!

Take care

Status changed to: In Backlog

Thanks for submitting this idea and for sharing the context around why it would be useful to your team.

You'll be pleased to hear this idea is in our backlog. It is a request we've received from customers--and we are determining the next steps for development. We can't provide a timeline at this point, but be sure to check back for updates.!

For everyone else, kudos the original post to signal that you're interested in Dataiku developing and releasing this feature!

Take care

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
Status changed to: In the Backlog