Color based on column value

Hi,

It would be good if I can I modify the color palette applied when you choose to color based on column value.

For example: I have 3 discrete values, so I want to choose a color for each valueSans titre.png

4 Comments
AshleyW
Dataiker

Thanks for your idea, @NR . Your idea meets the criteria for submission, we'll reach out should we require more information.

If you’re reading this post and think that being able to conditionally format columns would be a great capability to add to Dataiku, be sure to kudos the original post! Feel free to leave a comment in the discussion about how this capability would help you or your team.

Take care,
Ashley

Status changed to: In the Backlog

Thanks for your idea, @NR . Your idea meets the criteria for submission, we'll reach out should we require more information.

If you’re reading this post and think that being able to conditionally format columns would be a great capability to add to Dataiku, be sure to kudos the original post! Feel free to leave a comment in the discussion about how this capability would help you or your team.

Take care,
Ashley

HM
Level 1

What is the status on this feature request? I would like this functionality too.

What is the status on this feature request? I would like this functionality too.

AshleyW
Dataiker

Congrats - we're adding this to our roadmap! While timelines are always tricky, we'll let you know how it's progressing as updates are available

If you've kudoed the post or added some comments about your particular use case, we may reach out to get some feedback.

Take care,
Ashley

Status changed to: Developing

Congrats - we're adding this to our roadmap! While timelines are always tricky, we'll let you know how it's progressing as updates are available

If you've kudoed the post or added some comments about your particular use case, we may reach out to get some feedback.

Take care,
Ashley

AshleyW
Dataiker

Hi,

With the release of 12.5, you can now format rows in an Explore based on their values and preserve that formatting when you export the dataset as an Excel file or publish it to a dashboard.

To apply conditional formatting, open an Explore, select the column menu, and go to Conditional Formatting > Color by rules. Once applied, you can also apply the color to the entire row by clicking on the column summary bar.

Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 09.41.04.png

Cheers, 

Ashley

Status changed to: Released

Hi,

With the release of 12.5, you can now format rows in an Explore based on their values and preserve that formatting when you export the dataset as an Excel file or publish it to a dashboard.

To apply conditional formatting, open an Explore, select the column menu, and go to Conditional Formatting > Color by rules. Once applied, you can also apply the color to the entire row by clicking on the column summary bar.

Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 09.41.04.png

Cheers, 

Ashley