Allow users to administrate their own groups

Dataiku currently only allows admins to administrate groups. It would be great if a group owner role could be assigned to specific members, allowing these owners to manage group members. Administrative burden can be high, especially when there are many Dataiku instances.

3 Comments
fsergot
Dataiker

This is noted indeed.

We do have several requests around simplifying the administration of DSS by delegating some tasks.

We are considering all of them but the implementation is always complex as this is touching the core security of the platform.

Status changed to: In Backlog

This is noted indeed.

We do have several requests around simplifying the administration of DSS by delegating some tasks.

We are considering all of them but the implementation is always complex as this is touching the core security of the platform.

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
Status changed to: In the Backlog

ecerulm
Level 4

@fsergot , @MichaelG  is there any update on this? 

@fsergot , @MichaelG  is there any update on this?