Add auto-casting to stack recipe

Automatic casting is really useful on the join recipe. I think it would also be very helpful in the stack recipe, so that columns containing the same data, but cast in different types, could be easily unioned. I'm often blending data from multiple sources, and this feature would make that process much more streamlined.

3 Comments
ktgross15
Dataiker

Thanks for sharing - we will look into this and keep you posted with any potential updates.

For anyone reading this - please give it a thumbs up if you'd also like to see this feature added ๐Ÿ™‚

Katie

Status changed to: Parked

Thanks for sharing - we will look into this and keep you posted with any potential updates.

For anyone reading this - please give it a thumbs up if you'd also like to see this feature added ๐Ÿ™‚

Katie

ktgross15
Dataiker

Thanks for sharing @natejgardner , this has been added to the backlog.

If you're reading this and would also like to see this feature, please go ahead and upvote or comment!

Status changed to: In Backlog

Thanks for sharing @natejgardner , this has been added to the backlog.

If you're reading this and would also like to see this feature, please go ahead and upvote or comment!

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
Status changed to: In the Backlog