Registered users can ask their own questions, contribute to discussions, and be part of the Community!
I encountered a bug (or potentially it is a hardcoded limitation) while using Google Sheets plugin. I have the following flow:
Sounds simple. But it didn't work. After careful review of the flow, I found out the following:
I believe the issue is related with a plugin, though I didn't find any similar comment yet.
I could definitely just update the column names (since I have the same ones in the second dataset), but I would love to retrieve column names correctly.
After reviewing the plugin's code it appears that your issue is indeed due to a hardcoded limitation of 25 characters for the slugified column names (see here: https://github.com/dataiku/dataiku-contrib/blob/master/googlesheets/python-connectors/googlesheets-s...). In your case, the easiest workaround is to switch the plugin to development mode and edit that value manually.
Hope this helps!