Maximum number of labels in Image labeling web app

Kromann
Level 1
Maximum number of labels in Image labeling web app

Hello, I have installed the ML-assisted labeling plugin. It contains a visual web app called Image labeling. This web app is exactly what I am looking for.

But there is one small problem with it. It does not seem to accept more than 20 different labels. When I add label number 21, I just get a blank screen. I am wondering if this is by design, or is it something that can be configured somehow? I would like to have at least 30 labels, and preferably up to 50 labels.

It would also be nice, if the relative size of the two panes could be adjusted (the image pane and the labels pane)

I am new to Dataiku, so maybe I am just missing something, but I have not been able to find a solution.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Marine
Dataiker

Hi, 

Thanks for sharing this issue. In fact, the maximum number of categories is currently 20.

I reported this limitation to R&D who will work on it for a future version of the plugin. 

0 Kudos
Kromann
Level 1
Author

Hi Marine.

I am glad to hear that you have the possibility to increase the number of labels. Is it possible for you to indicate a timeframe for when you will be able to do it?

0 Kudos