Join us for the Next NYC Dataiku User Group Meeting on January 12th at 11:00am EST

tgb417
Join us for the Next NYC Dataiku User Group Meeting on January 12th at 11:00am EST

All,

The next NYC Dataiku User Group meetup will be held online on January 12th, 2021 at 11:00 am EST.  

As we enter the new year we would like to invite each of you (whether you are in NYC or not) to join us for a little bit of online community networking, and an interesting presentation about Uplift Modeling. 

In the work that I do with membership and subscriber programs, the idea of churn can be problematic. Particularly, knowing if something we are doing, to prevent churn, is actually effective.   

@Jean-Yves will introduce us to the basics of Uplift Modeling. He will share a bit about the requirements of this approach, the types of models available (with a focus on S-learners) and the type of metrics used to evaluate the performance of such models.

For more details check out this online event page.  

Please use the RSVP link to register.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

--Tom
3 Replies
tgb417
Author

Hi All,

I hope that each of you had a safe and relaxing holiday season and a feeling refreshed and ready to get back to doing some interesting analysis and data science.  

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on the 12th.  If you have not already RSVPed it would be helpful from a planning point of view to know how many folks hope to attend.

Please use the RSVP link to register.

Thanks.

--Tom
0 Kudos
tgb417
Author

Hi All,

It was great to have @Jean-Yves presenting today.  

If you were not able to join us the presentation part of the event was recorded and will be posted in a few days.

See you in Early Q2 2021 for out next NYC Dataiku User Group Meeting.

--Tom
0 Kudos
tgb417
Author
0 Kudos