Introduce yourself!

LisaB
Dataiker
Introduce yourself!

This User Group is precisely design to build connections between local users, so let's get started with some introductions ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Here are a few thought starters: 

• Username/name
  • Role & company
  • Responsibilities
  • Experience with Dataiku DSS  

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Lisa, Community Programs Manager at Dataiku

Don't forget to mark as "Accepted Solution" when someone provides the correct answer to your question ๐Ÿ˜‰
0 Kudos
9 Replies
LisaB
Dataiker
Author

To get started:

I'm Lisa, part of the Community team at Dataiku, and more specifically in charge of building User Groups to connect you all! I've been a light DSS users for 3 years, mostly using the visual Prepare recipe and building dashboards ๐Ÿ™‚

Don't forget to mark as "Accepted Solution" when someone provides the correct answer to your question ๐Ÿ˜‰
tgb417

@LisaB 

I am not local to London, however have many colleagues working in the London Arts and Cultural sector.  While this group is gathering remotely, I hope to be able to Join in your conversations.

I work with cultural non-profits (like theaters and museums) helping them manage and understand their patrons through the data that these folks provided.  We do this in order to better serve these patrons and deliver on organizational mission.  I have also created community groups for arts administrators and data analysts.

I look forward to meeting all of you.

--Tom
LisaB
Dataiker
Author

Good to see you here Tom, thanks for joining!

0 Kudos
ben_p
Level 5

Hi everyone!

I am Ben, working at MandM Direct where we have been using DSS since January 2020. I live in the West Midlands but travel to London regularly for events and conferences - at least I did before COVID - really looking forward to getting back to doing this again and hopefully attending some usergroup meetups in person when it is safe to do so again!

Looking forward to getting to know you all and share some insights on DSS!

Ben

LisaB
Dataiker
Author

Good to see you here as well, Ben! 

For those interested in learning more, Ben hosted an awesome event on customer predictive analytics back in June, that is now available to watch on-demand ๐Ÿ™‚ 

0 Kudos
SeveM
Level 1

Avid user of Dataiku here. ๐Ÿ™‚

Name: Dany Majard

Role: Lead Data Scientist, Outra

Responsibilities: build models, pipelines and solutions.

Experiece: 2 years building automated pipelines.

LisaB
Dataiker
Author

Welcome @SeveM! Let us know if there are any specifics topics (e.g. related to automation) that you'd like to see addressed at a next event - or if you'd be willing to share your experience ๐Ÿ™‚

dvw_pt
Level 2

Hey everyone,

Purnima here, living in Warwickshire, travel into London regularly for work. Started with Dataiku earlier this year. Still learning and exploring. Looking forward to the next event.

0 Kudos
Turribeach

Not much going on on this user group but tomorrow Dataiku is hosting their London Everyday AI conference which I haven't seen promoted in the forums. Speak to your Dataiku Account manager for more details if you want to attend.