How would you shape the future of the London User Group?

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager
How would you shape the future of the London User Group?

Weโ€™re in the infancy of the London User group - but it's never too soon to have your input! We would love to hear from you as we build this group together:

1. What topics would you be interested in learning about?
  2. Would any of you be interested in presenting on a topic based off of your experience in DSS?

Comment below with any feedback you may have and we look forward to hearing your insights!

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Turribeach

Hi, I am only just starting to use Dataiku mainly as a Dataiku Administrator so my current focus is in Administration tasks and how to improve deployments. I don't feel I know enough to present to a topic yet, hopefully I will get there in the future. Thanks!

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager
Author

@Turribeach thanks for your input.

Good luck with your learning around deployments - I'm sure you will get there.

Looking forward to seeing you at a future group event! 

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos