Group leads - could you foster our user group?

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager
Group leads - could you foster our user group?

As some of you already know Dataiku user groups are spaces for discussion that are designed to be run by users for the betterment of users.

This is possible due to the participation of voluntary users, who dedicate their time and energy to promote these discussions and connections. More specifically, the role of User Group Leads includes:

• Coordinate one event per quarter, central London area as soon as the situation allows,
  • Post event announcements and recaps on the group online,
  • Act as a point of contact for users, in connection with Dataiku to grow the group! 

I and the broader Community team support these users with the contacts, best practices, tools, and any other necessary support.

Here is the form if you are interested and we will contact you! I am also available through private message @MichaelG .

Thank you!

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
0 Replies