Job Seekers - Post your Info Here

Dataiku
Community Manager
Community Manager
Job Seekers - Post your Info Here

If you have experience with Dataiku DSS or with other AI or ML applications, and are in search of your next role in the data science space, please use this thread to share more about yourself. 

Some helpful suggestions to include that may assist others in learning more about your employment goals:

• What is your past experience in the industry? 
  • What is your educational background or equivalent experience?
  • What data science/AI/ML platforms are you familiar with?
  • Share your LinkedIn profile link

Unfortunately, due to privacy concerns, we will remove any personally identifiable information from public view including email, phone numbers etc.

To be notified of new job posting by email, first be sure you've verified your email address, then visit the Job Posting board and in the upper right corner, click 

4 Replies
sudipta002

Passionate about Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and IoT. Excited to implement statistical ML/AI/IoT solutions for a real-world problem.

Experience

I have 10+ years of experience of working on various technologies in UK, USA and India. I am 6 x Dataiku certified and one of Dataiku Neurons.

โ€ข Building various machine learning algorithms such as cluster and regression models in Dataiku.
โ€ข Working on visualisation in Power BI.
โ€ข Implemented and Configured Dataiku Cloud Stacks implementation in Azure.
โ€ข Deploying models in Azure Kubernetes Services.

Educational Background

• Deep Learning with Natural Language Processing at Harvard University.
  • B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering.

Data science Certifications and Specialties:

• Certified on DSS Level 2 administration, Core Designer and ML Practitioner.
  • Microsoft Azure Data Scientist Associate.
  • Machine Learning from Coursera.
  • Python, SQL, Numpy, Pandas, SciKit Learn, NLP.
  • TensorFlow, Keras, Java,
  • Red Hat Enterprise Linux and
  • Kubernetes.

Linkedin profile.

0 Kudos
Geet
Level 1

Experience 

I have 10 years of experience of working on various technologies.  

• Worked as a Data Analyst in MDM project of digitalization of financial contracts.
  • Developed Python applications and reports.
  • Worked on customization of ERP and CRM applications. Currently working in Netherlands, as Solution Architect in Dynamics 365 based project.

Educational background

• Pursuing M.Tech. in Data Science and Engineering from BITS Pilani, India (Work integrated learning program)
  • B.Tech. in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering 

Data science/AI/ML platforms 

Linkedin profile link

Al_Gharak
Level 2

Hello,

My name is Al Gharakhanian and have used Dataiku's platform extensively for rapid prototyping and other applications and have produced favorable results for my clients.  Dataiku's platform has enabled me to reduce the development time significantly.  Another less discussed advantage to Dataiku is its ability the unearth potential problems and obstacles at very early stages of a project.

In addition to Dataiku, I have extensive experience in developing, training, and deploying end-to-end Machine Learning models able to solve pressing business needs. I have experience in various use cases such as:

1. Natural Language Processing (NLP)
  2. Time Series Forecasting
  3. Anomaly Detection
  4. Customer Churn Prediction
  5. Document and Text Processing
  6. Predictive Maintenance
  7. Reading Comprehension (based on SQuAD dataset)

I have significant experience utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS) and have used resources such as:

1. SageMaker
  2. Textract
  3. Lex
  4. Comprehend) extensively
  5. GPUs

I have used a wealth of most prominently:

1. DNNs
  2. LSTM and BiLSTM
  3. Transformer-based Language Models (i.e. BERT, . . .)
  4. Linear and Logistic Regression
  5. Random Forest
  6. XGBoost

Commonly use the following development environment:

1. Dataiku
  2. Tensorflow
  3. SciKit Learn
  4. numpy, pandas, python, Ax, Deequ

Pay Special Attention to:

1. Data Visualization
  2. Data Preparation
  3. Security and Governance
  4. Bias
  5. Monitoring

I am thorough, detailed oriented, firm believer of program management (use Asana, Trello).  My projects and blog can be found at www.cogneefy.com.  I am based in Redwood City, CA.  but have entertained many remote assignments.  I am also open to assignments overseas needing onsite presence.

Al

al@cogneefy.com

jkcg-learning
Level 2