Tips and Tricks for the upcoming Dataiku Bengaluru User Group Kickoff Event !!

Pooja_shivani
Level 3
Tips and Tricks for the upcoming Dataiku Bengaluru User Group Kickoff Event !!
  1. Pack For Comfort - Comfortable wearables is always preferred at the conferences. 
  2. Plan your schedule before the event day -If I know I have a conference coming up, I try to complete as many projects as possible so I donโ€™t have to split my time on the road between the event and work at home.
  3. Get your homework done  - It is always a good idea to know before hand about the topic.
  4. Get Tech In Order -Prepare a list of all the technology and accessories I need to stay fully charged and accessible. This includes chargers and batteries, as well as extras just in case I lose one.
  5. Develop In-Person And Online Content-Write down questions and conversation starters that you can reflect on before attending any networking events, meetings or seminars at the conference.
  6. Have A Game Plan, And Schedule Free Time - Create a game plan for who I want to meet that will be presenting and/or attending, what sessions I want to attend, and how I want to spend any free time.

Hope you  find this content useful!! 

See you all at the event !!

Pooja shivani
4 Replies
SangeetaG
Dataiker Alumni

Thank you so much for sharing these insights @Pooja_shivani ! I am certain our members can now better make most of the event with this! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Pooja_shivani
Level 3
Author

@SangeetaG I appreciate your acknowledgement.

Pooja shivani
0 Kudos
er_adityasharma
Level 1

I am really happy to see your enthusiasm for the event @Pooja_shivani and thank you so much for sharing such an insightful post for the members.

The event registration is live on India User Group.

Pooja_shivani
Level 3
Author

@er_adityasharma I appreciate that you found this information useful.

Pooja shivani
0 Kudos