September 28th - AI Is Not a Magic Wand

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager
September 28th - AI Is Not a Magic Wand

Hi group!

Mundane vs. Moonshot! Do you want to build a complex AI' toy' that a few can understand? or do you seek to build a robust data practice and want to tackle low-effort/high impact use cases? We believe both are noble pursuits for a data team but require very different approaches. Sunny goes over his four years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager in Data Science to help you differentiate marketing hype from the ground truth.

What was discussed:

• Not everything has to be AI
  • Technoslavia
  • How Dataiku augments human effort 

Sunny Porinju is the Customer Success Evangelist at Dataiku. He focuses on enabling Dataiku's global customers to find increasing value in their data and strengthen relationships with strategic global partners by driving technical enablement, product adoption, and AI maturity. Before two years as Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Dataiku (Paris HQ), Sunny has experience working in RapidMiner (Germany) and Bank of America Merrill Lynch (New York) with varied experiences starting from managing millions of dollars in assets before moving over to product management and data science.

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
0 Replies