Regarding Discovery Trainer and Level Progress

Solved!
sreejithkm
Level 2
Regarding Discovery Trainer and Level Progress

Hi,

I have completed

Core Designer, Advancer Designer, and ML Practitioner Certifications. I would like to know, how one qualifies for the Discovery Trainer Certification Registration. Also, how do we achieve the Level Progress. Currently I am in Level 1

Thanks & Best Regards

Sreejith

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @sreejithkm 

Thank you for your question. More info on progress can be found here Ranks Explained. To add to this, level progressing is dependent on time spent, activity, actions, etc on the Dataiku Community.

In terms of Discovery Trainer Certification these are trainings that are not publicly available at this time. I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @sreejithkm 

Thank you for your question. More info on progress can be found here Ranks Explained. To add to this, level progressing is dependent on time spent, activity, actions, etc on the Dataiku Community.

In terms of Discovery Trainer Certification these are trainings that are not publicly available at this time. I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
sreejithkm
Level 2
Author

Hi @CoreyS ,

Thank you so much, its clear now.

Best Regards

Sreejith

0 Kudos