Panel event Recap: Making Inclusive AI Happen

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager
Panel event Recap: Making Inclusive AI Happen

For the very first event of the India User Group it was our pleasure to welcome the Dayananda Sagar Universityโ€™s faculty to share their perspectives on Inclusive AI. The panel discussion provided an overview on the Business Intelligence field & in-industry applications with Dataiku. Importantly the democratization of Business Analytics is about educating people on anticipated future trends.

The panel was followed by a lively discussion with our speakers taking excellent questions from the audience around the significance of AI and ML to specific fields of industry, as well as other topics.

If you missed the event you can view the recording here:

If you havenโ€™t yet, now is the perfect time to join the group! That way you can stay informed about our upcoming events & be a part of the ongoing discussions. Join by logging in, heading here and clicking the green โ€˜join groupโ€™ button.

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Replies
Sign in to join this group?

Labels

?
Labels (1)