MLOps and Dataiku

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager
MLOps and Dataiku

You train great models, but the moment they finish training they begin to decay, and the race is on! How do we ensure models continue performing at their best? Enter Machine Learning Operations (MLOps). In this session, we discussed what MLOps is and why it's crucial for ensuring ML pipelines are relevant to solving your business questions. We presented a framework for bringing MLOps into your organization and how you can leverage Dataiku capabilities to streamline your MLOps processes.

Introducing out host Jacqueline Kuo - Senior Data Scientist Dataiku

Jacqueline Kuo is a born and raised New Yorker, and a Senior Data Scientist at Dataiku. She studied Mechanical Engineering at MIT and discovered her passion for all things data-related while working as an Analytics Consultant at IBM.

โ€ƒ

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Replies