Introductions and Welcome

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager
Introductions and Welcome

Welcome to the India User Group! Itโ€™s my great pleasure that we are launching this group to bring together users in India , foster increased connections, knowledge sharing, and great events.

Over the next few days you can look forward to announcements about our very first online event, as well as those kind members who have volunteered to step up and take the organizational lead on the group. 

For now letโ€™s get to know each other! Iโ€™ll start below and I encourage others to share their:

• Name
  • Role & company or organisation
  • Experience with Dataiku DSS 

Now is also a great time to join the group! That way you can stay up to date with the latest conversations, and get informed about upcoming events. Join using the 'join group' button on the main group page

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
2 Replies
MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager
Author

Iโ€™m Michael Grayson (as the eagled eyed might have deduced from my username!), Iโ€™m delighted to be a Community Manager at Dataiku and my focus is currently on India. I look forward to getting to know many of you as I work to increase our engagement with our many active Indian users of DSS, as well as helping to shape this group to your ideas and needs!

In terms of my DSS experience Iโ€™m pleased to hold a Core Designer Certificate but my knowledge more or less stops there. Looking forward to hearing from those of you with more insight into DSS and data science generally! 

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
DariaS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone and welcome to the India User Group! Iโ€™m Daria, Community & Advocacy Coordinator, based at Dataiku Paris office. Iโ€™m working on the development of Community Programs such as the Neurons one and the User Groups. And I'm excited to be supporting Michael with the India Group's launch. Let's learn together from each other's data science journeys and experiences on our collaborative space ๐Ÿ™‚

As a light user, I took the Core Designer learning path, too. My favorite recipe is the Prepare one in Dataiku DSS. I also enjoy playing with plugins and reviewing Charts, among other features.

Looking forward to connecting with you all! Feel free to reach out to us anytime with any suggestions and thoughts that you have. Always happy to help!

Daria, Advocacy Programs Coordinator at Dataiku