Building AI excellence - Insights from Wipro

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager
Building AI excellence - Insights from Wipro

In this online event, Karthik Bhaskaran, Architect at Wipro - AI Solutions, and Kallol Ghosh, AI for marketing lead at Wipro, shared their journey into building an AI practice with Dataiku. They also looked at AI-driven marketing use cases and talk about Wiproโ€™s approach to solving these challenging use cases -- expect some hands-on Dataiku time with a market basket analysis implementation by the AI solutions.

Whatโ€™s discussed:

• Wipro AI solutions x Dataiku - How it all started and where we are today
  • ContentAI
  • Market Basket Analysis
  • Dataiku Hands-on

Karthik Bhaskaran works as an Architect at Wipro - AI Solutions. He has worked with BNY Mellon - India, Cognizant, and GE Capital India with experience in Data Science, Analytics, and system integration. He works on solving customer problems the AUTOML way and closely works with Dataiku towards Enterprise AI

Kallol Gosh leads AI for marketing practice at Wirpo and is responsible for driving customer growth & success, by developing intelligent marketing solutions and value propositions.

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Replies