Looking for project topic ideas

anjee
Level 1
Looking for project topic ideas

Hi I am currently doing Masters in Data Science and looking for a project ideas for final year project.

(Topic title edited by moderator to be more descriptive. Original title "project topic")

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ClaudiusH
Dataiker Alumni

Hi anjee and welcome to the Dataiku Community, ๐Ÿ‘‹

Any specific type of data or challenge you are looking to work on or are you totally open to just about anything?

As a starter there is a variety of Dataiku projects you can check out at https://gallery.dataiku.com - Maybe you find some inspiration there.

Or if you find some more scoped area of interest we can connect you with the right community member working in that field.

0 Kudos
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @anjee in addition to @ClaudiusH suggestion here is a list of resources you may find helpful:

I hope this helps and let us know what you select!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
tgb417

@anjee ,

Welcome to the Dataiku community.

You might find one of the Dataiku Conundrums to be of interest as a small project, that you can complete in a few hours to a few days.

However, if you are looking for a more substantial project, one of the Non-Profits on Catchafire.com might be in need of your skills.  https://www.catchafire.org/volunteer?init=1&skill_filter=28&page=1  Catchafire is a great way to find an orginization that might need your skill with Data.   

Finally, I work with a Startup Non Profit called Aspire Institute, we work with Emerging Leaders who are the First in their Families to Attend ternary education.  In a month or so I may have an opportunity for a paid internship for someone with significant existing skills in Data wrangling through REST APIs and or AWS DevOPs experience.  (This would be for a student authorized to work in the US.) We expect to do this work using Dataiku DSS.   If you think this might be a good fit for your existing skills and interests please direct message me here in the Dataiku Community, love to have a chat about your goals and interests.  

--Tom