Community use question on replies

Solved!
Marlan
Community use question on replies

Hello Community Managers,

When replying to a post one can reply to the original post or to another reply. I haven't paid that much attention but I believe the replies are organized differently depending on which reply option is chosen.

Do you have a recommendation as which reply button should be used. 

I've tended to reply to the original post unless I am specifically responding to another reply but have wondered if that was the best approach. 

Thanks,

Marlan

1 Solution
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Thanks for your question @Marlan. I think its largely based on the context of your response. If it resonates more with the original question I would recommend replying directly to the question. If your answer addresses someone who is replying with a question or feedback, I would reply there. I hope this addresses your question and if not, please feel free to follow up with more context. 

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Thanks for your question @Marlan. I think its largely based on the context of your response. If it resonates more with the original question I would recommend replying directly to the question. If your answer addresses someone who is replying with a question or feedback, I would reply there. I hope this addresses your question and if not, please feel free to follow up with more context. 

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
Marlan
Author

Makes sense, thanks @CoreyS!

Marlan

0 Kudos