Ask Me Anything with Clément Stenac, CTO

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager
Ask Me Anything with Clément Stenac, CTO

Thanks again for joining us on the Dataiku Community and your interest in our event this week! 

This thread is your chance to ask questions, engage in friendly debate or just find out more about our Chief Technology Officer, @Clément_Stenac.  He’ll be responding to questions over the course of this week, from now until Friday January 17th.

If you’re unsure about how an Ask Me Anything (AMA) works, check out this article onAsk Me Anything Guidelines in our Community Resources section to provide some background and get a sense of expectations. 

Also please note that even though it’s ‘Ask Me *Anything*’ we ask that you be sure to respect the Dataiku Community Guidelines and the possibility that while it is *ask* anything, and he will answer, he may not be able to provide all details at this time. 

To participate, simply hit reply, and craft your question. It can be helpful to use the @ mention functionality so that Clement receives on community notification, but we’ll all be keeping an eye out as well, so not to worry if you don’t tag him. (But it’s good practice!) 

Let the questions begin! 

Michael Grayson - Community Manager

MichaelG_0-1578479862390.jpegClément Stenac is the CTO and a Co-Founder of Dataiku. 

He is particularly interested in big data problems, and highly constrained systems, but can also often be found replying to Answers and Intercom users to assist them in getting the most out of their Dataiku experience. 

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as ‘Accepted Solution’ to help others like you!
11 Replies