Include link on documentation pages that allows user to provide feedback

Hello,

My idea is to include a link at the bottom or some other standard location on documentation pages that would allow users to provide feedback about that page. Microsoft documentation has something along these lines.

It'd be nice to be able to give feedback when I see a typo, some content is unclear or missing, etc.

Thanks,

Marlan

3 Comments
MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marlan - thanks for the suggestion! I've forwarded your idea to the team that handles documentation.

Thanks also for the example of Microsoft - interesting to see them using Git for this! 

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
Status changed to: In the Backlog

Hi Marlan - thanks for the suggestion! I've forwarded your idea to the team that handles documentation.

Thanks also for the example of Microsoft - interesting to see them using Git for this! 

Thanks Michael!

Marlan

Thanks Michael!

Marlan

ecerulm
Level 4

In the meantime how do we report documentation issues then? 

For example https://doc.dataiku.com/dss/latest/installation/other/index.html

It says Dataiku Cloud Stacks for AWS 3 times (Dataiku Cloud Stacks for AWSDataiku Cloud Stacks for AWSDataiku Cloud Stacks for AWS, )  when it should say ... for AWS, ... for GCP, etc. 

Pasted_Image_2023-08-29__10_47.jpg

โ€ƒ

Where am I supposed to report this kind of errors, missing information, etc. Is it data community forum? where exactly?

In the meantime how do we report documentation issues then? 

For example https://doc.dataiku.com/dss/latest/installation/other/index.html

It says Dataiku Cloud Stacks for AWS 3 times (Dataiku Cloud Stacks for AWSDataiku Cloud Stacks for AWSDataiku Cloud Stacks for AWS, )  when it should say ... for AWS, ... for GCP, etc. 

Pasted_Image_2023-08-29__10_47.jpg

โ€ƒ

Where am I supposed to report this kind of errors, missing information, etc. Is it data community forum? where exactly?